Please schedule your appointments by calling 360-493-2586. Feel free to leave a detailed message at any time.
Depending on your circumstances, here are some forms that canine fitness clients may need to complete and provide:
- Informed Consent. All of my clients are asked to carefully read and sign this form. I am happy to answer your questions before asking you to sign it.
- Canine History form. This information helps me understand your dog and your goals for your dog, which helps me give your dog (and you) the best service possible.
- Photo Release. I like to post dog client photos on my Dogs in Action Facebook page. I will not post a photo without your prior consent. If you are willing to have your dog star on my page, please complete this form.
- Veterinary Approval letter. If you want your dog to see me because of a surgery or an injury, I will need approval from your veterinarian for your dog to participate in an exercise program. This form is an example; your veterinarian may use his/her own words.
You have several ways to get completed forms to me:
- You may e-mail completed forms to me at GetFit@DogsinActionOlympia.com.
- You may FAX completed forms to 360-455-1318.
- You may mail them to 3929 Martin Way East, Suite E, Olympia, WA 98506.
Take a peek at the fun you and your dog can have at Dogs in Action:
Nora practicing “come!”
Serenity deciding that chairs were more fun than the floor!